Give a honey bear as a thank you gift and pair it with this clever printable thank you card.
I have a mega list of cute thank you gift ideas that I posted on my site years ago. It’s a wonderful gift-giving resource. I just love a good pun! It makes it easier and more fun to find something to give someone, especially when you want to say thank you with more than just a thank you note.
Recently I decided to make printables for some of my favorite gifts from that list as I get time. Today’s tag is made to fit a honey bear.
Here are the gift vouchers:
BEARY Thank you! Isn’t that cute?!
This gift idea would be great when you have multiple teachers or volunteers to thank because you can purchase it smallest honey bears so the price doesn’t get too crazy. Or you can buy one greater honey bear if you want a more comprehensive gift. All up to you!
I have created two different print files for you. One is sized to fit the little honey bears with 25 tags per sheet. The other is sized more like a regular card size with four to a sheet. Not all brands of honey bears will be the same size, so double check yours and measurements before printing. You may need to resize before printing.
How to create the tags:
- Click the teal button below.
- Download the files. If you are on a school or work computer, it may not allow you to access the files. Try again at home on an unlimited computer.
- Print the motif on white cardboard.
- Cut the labels apart. There are two different file sizes. Both are set to print multiple tags per page, so you don’t waste paper. Just cut out the ones you need.
- Glue the label to the honey bear or poke a hole in one corner and tie it around the bottle with a cute ribbon.
And that’s it! I think it’s a super cute and useful gift that pretty much anyone would love and such a great way to say thank you. I hope you like it.
Do you like this idea? Pin it to save it for later!